- Embark on a morning tour for the best views before the crowds descend
- Be immersed in the UNESCO-listed city as you explore on foot
- No need to carry a travel book with insights provided by a guide
- See Diocletian’s Palace and world’s oldest cathedral
Departure & Return
Departure PointSplit, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Bronze model of the city at the City coastal promenade - Riva Address: Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23 The bronze model of the city at the City coastal promenade - Riva - is located 20 m / 70 ft towards the sea, from the Southern Palace gate / exit from the Diocletian's basements.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children under 11 y/o tour free of charge)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Guides Croatia - Olynta Phos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.