Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Beyond the hubbub of Diocletian’s Palace is the historical neighborhood of Varos: just adjacent to the Split city center, and home to a rich array of centuries-old landmarks, winding streets, and scenic architecture. On this small-group walking tour, pick from morning or afternoon departure times and follow your guide to its must-see attractions, from 11th-century churches to Matejuska Bay. You can also choose to extend the itinerary and enjoy a grilled fish meal with local wine.
- See a side of Split that’s off the typical tourist trail
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Pick from morning or afternoon departure times for your convenience
- Extend your tour to enjoy a traditional seafood meal, plus wine
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointSplit city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Sol Travel Croatia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSplitCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - HvarWalking Tours - HvarCity Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Gates of Diocletian's PalacePort of Split (Luka Split) Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Republic Square (Prokurative)Bacvice BeachSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)MarjanRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Bene BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Salona Froggyland