- Day trip to Krka National Park from Split
- Spend hours of free time at Skradinski buk
- Swim under the waterfalls or hike the paths
- Includes round-trip minibus transport and boat ride
Departure & Return
At 8:15 at the Golden Gate / North entrance of the Diocletian Palace, under the statue of Grgur Ninski (Look for the guide with a blue umbrella)!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arriving at Skradinski buk, you can find the largest travertine cascade system in Europe, with 17 steps up to 1,312 feet (400 meters) wide. You have hours here to explore independently; swim in the crystal-clear waters of the lower lake of the Krka Waterfalls—the only falls in the park where swimming is permitted—or see them from a different vantage point along the wooden walkway. You can follow the footpaths to an old water mill, stone houses, the Ethno Museum, restaurants, and more.
In the afternoon, meet up with your group for the return trip to central Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park 'Krka' so it is subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redono d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I recommend bringing some snacks or a lunch since there isn't much variety at the park." See review
- "Surely, it's better to ask people to arrive slightly earlier than the planned departure time, even if it's 5 minutes." See review
- "Would have been better if it was a half day since no swimming is allowed anymore at the waterfall." See review