4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
cheese selection, marinated seafood, olives, homemade olive oil, garlic bread
Homemade seafood pasta
Dalmatian small donuts
served with home-made jam selection
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Ul. Ante Starčevića 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Our guide will meet you in front of hotel President Split
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Perfecta Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Culinary Experience – Cooking Class & Walking Tour Split?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Culinary Experience – Cooking Class & Walking Tour Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culinary Experience – Cooking Class & Walking Tour Split?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Culinary Experience – Cooking Class & Walking Tour Split
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSplitCooking Classes - DalmatiaDining Experiences - DalmatiaCooking Classes - HvarDining Experiences - HvarCooking Classes - ŠibenikDining Experiences - ŠibenikCategory
Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Bacvice BeachPort of Split (Luka Split) Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)MarjanFroggylandRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Salona Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Republic Square (Prokurative)Gates of Diocletian's Palace