10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Get around Saigon in style by cyclo, ‘80 Vespa, ‘70 Royal Enfield motorcycle or ‘67 Ford Mustang on this 5-hour private tour with a personal guide. Cruise past Ho Chi Minh City’s historic and French-colonial architecture including the Emperor Jade Pagoda, Reunification Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral. You'll visit the War Remnants Museum and enjoy a traditional restaurant lunch.
- Private sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City with classic transport
- Take a cyclo ride around Saigon or go by car, motorcycle or scooter
- Tour the War Remnants Museum and see the Emperor Jade Pagoda
- View French colonial landmarks such as the Saigon Central Post Office
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- SPCT port, Lot C-17, Hiep Phuoc IP, Nha Be District, HCMC, Vietnam, Hiệp Phước, Nhà Bè, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tours of Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh city or Mekong Delta from any Cruise Port?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthern VietnamShore Excursions - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityPorts of Call Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauPorts of Call Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung TauShore Excursions - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocPorts of Call Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocCategory
Sao BeachVietnam Cookery CenterReunification Palace (Independence Palace)White Sand DunesParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon SkydeckBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)Ta Cu MountainBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Con Dao National ParkCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Central Post OfficeDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Jade Emperor PagodaMuseum of Fine ArtsSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)