Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
When you have collected all your luggage you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our representative or driver will be standing displaying a name bored with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the Journey is an approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions, Arrival at Heathrow airport will be at approximately between 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM. and London between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The drop-off areas that this service covers: Heathrow Airport Terminal 2, 3, 4, 5 Heathrow Hotels in Postcode Areas: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3. London Hotels and Rail Station in Postcode Areas: Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- This service is not available to the following locations Tower of London EC3, Bank EC2, Blackfriars EC4 due to major Road Works taking place in 2019/2020
- Please inquire with customer service If not sure.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers that require wheelchair assistance from the cruise company
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Brake Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Shuttle Service Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport and London.