6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Stonehenge is one of UK’s most loved prehistoric monuments, and still a place of great mystery, as no one knows why or how the stones were put there. Discover Stonehenge’s magic for yourself, by taking a trip there before heading to London. Benefit from the ease of door-to-door private transport with in-car Wi-Fi included.
- Enjoy a London transfer with a perk—a stop off at Stonehenge
- No need to book transport—door-to-door transfers are included
- Stay fueled for your adventures with water, tea, coffee, and snacks provided
- Get the opportunity to visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Stonehenge
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal & Hotel pick up & Southampton Hotel Drop Off
Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Vehicle with on board Wifi
Beverages (Coffee & Tea) Bottled Water & Snacks(Croissants and Muffins)
Private Self-Guided Sightseeing Tour 3 Hours viewing at Stonehenge
Luxury Private Chauffered Service at an affordable price
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
Entrance Tickets /admission fees to Stonehenge
Audio Guides at additional cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Chauffeur 15 minutes before your arrival at your designated terminal or Hotel will text you, to let you know that they have arrived, so please leave you phone we will then meet you within your cruise arrival terminal or your Hotel lobby with your name printed.
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal = Berth 38 or 38/9
- Ocean Cruise Terminal = Berth 46
- City Cruise Terminal = Berth 101
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal = Berth 106
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Southampton Cruise Terminal or Hotel to London Hotel with Stopover at Stonehenge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Southampton Cruise Terminal or Hotel to London Hotel with Stopover at Stonehenge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Southampton Cruise Terminal or Hotel to London Hotel with Stopover at Stonehenge?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Southampton Cruise Terminal or Hotel to London Hotel with Stopover at Stonehenge
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordCategory