Hekla Adventure by Super Jeep
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The only way you can venture into Iceland's barren interior is in an off-road vehicle. Skip the hassle of renting and driving on this guided tour from Gljúfrabúi. Embark on a thrilling adventure up Mount Hekla, one of Iceland's most active volcanoes, through otherworldly landscapes and areas associated with the Icelandic sagas and local folklore. Your tour takes in mountains, geothermal areas, farmland, black sand desert, canyons, glaciers, and waterfalls.
- Go off road and off the beaten track in a Super Jeep
- Get insights into the region and hear tales from local folklore from your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- See an incredible diversity of landscapes, including black sand beach, waterfalls, and glaciers
Departure & Return
Departure PointGljúfrabúi Base
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southcoast Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44046P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSouth Iceland4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikExtreme - VikFull-day Tours - Vik4WD Tours - East IcelandSporting Events - East IcelandExtreme - East IcelandFull-day Tours - East Iceland4WD Tours - North IcelandSporting Events - North IcelandExtreme - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandCategory