4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast with this hike in the Lattari Mountains toward the highest peak on the Sorrentine Peninsula. Surround yourself with greenery as you walk through beech and coniferous forests, enjoying unparalleled views from Cilento to Mt Vesuvius. Pass the Holy Water spring and, if you choose, continue up to the top of the Molar, the highest peak of the Lattari range.
- 4-hour hike through Lattari Mountains to highest peak in the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Walk through lush forest areas
- Enjoy spectacular views of the region, including Mt Vesuvius
- Challenge yourself with the optional hike up the highest peak, Faito Mountain
Saved to wishlist!
Local professional guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress appropriately, especially shoes (low hiking shoes are recommended)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory
Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)PraianoSpaggia Grande BeachBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)