2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Open your sense with a tour to a lemon farm in Sorrento. Walk around the lush groves and see how these bright yellow lemons are grown, harvested, and manufactured into delicious limoncello. Enjoy a tasting of bruschetta, lemonade, and the aforementioned limoncello and take in the beautiful scenery of this Sorrento farm.
- Head to a local lemon farm in Sorrento for a 2-hour tour around the groves
- See how the famous lemons are grown, harvested, and manufactured
- Sample the lemonade and limoncello that are made from the lemons
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the lush farm on the Amalfi Coast
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oil, Cheese And Lemon Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oil, Cheese And Lemon Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Oil, Cheese And Lemon Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oil, Cheese And Lemon Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6530P412
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoCity Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoCity Tours - CapriWalking Tours - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Punta del CapoSpaggia Grande BeachPraianoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)