3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the traditional food culture of the Sorrento coast with this 4-hour cooking class. Using raw materials grown in the surrounding hills, your restauranteur guides will walk you through the creation of some traditional recipes in a hands-on cooking experience. Prepare an appetizer, first course, and dessert; then sit down to enjoy your products.
- Learn to cook traditional Italian food from restauranteur guides
- 2-course meal with wine pairings
- Take home a souvenir to remember your experience
- Learn about the agriculture of the surrounding area
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTirabusciò Sorrento
The departure depending on the reservation….
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sorrento Coast-Cooking School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 73960P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSorrento4WD Tours - Amalfi CoastSporting Events - Amalfi CoastExtreme - Amalfi Coast4WD Tours - PositanoSporting Events - PositanoExtreme - Positano4WD Tours - PompeiiSporting Events - PompeiiExtreme - PompeiiCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Via CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Spaggia Grande BeachCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Punta del Capo