- Full-day coach tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Admire Mediterranean views from two stunning coastal towns
- Walk around the photogenic hillside village of Positano
- Visit the beautiful garden villas of Ravello, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy lunch with wine at a restaurant in Pontone
Departure & Return
Meeting at 09:00 am by the Achille Lauro parking area in Sorrento Hotel pick up, if possible, is available on request by email. Thank you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel onward through the town of Amalfi and admire spectacular seaside views as you approach Pontone, a quaint village in which a traditional Italian lunch and locally produced wine awaits. Please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu.
Revitalized, travel to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Ravello to visit a selection of historical landmarks during some relaxed free time; opt to admire the divine Duomo di Ravello; choose to explore the bounteous gardens of the lavish Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone; or simply gaze down at the picturesque Amalfi Coast from a variety of excellent vantage points. Please note, all entrance fees are at your own expense.
Suitably impressed, return to your comfortable coach and relax during the journey back to Sorrento, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.