Are you interested in?
Naples and Pompeii Tours from Rome Tours
1175 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
531 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
841 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
The well-preserved city of Pompeii shows how ancient Romans once lived. After a private tour of the ruins, you’ll also learn how they once ate. Enjoy three traditional courses over an exclusive lunch or dinner banquet, cooked according to real-life food menus of ancient Rome. The meal is paired with honey-infused Mulsum wine for an extra authentic touch. Round-trip transportation—and a trip back in time—is included.
- A 3-course ancient Roman banquet, hosted in the ruins of Pompeii
- Get an in-depth private tour of the ancient city, destroyed in a volcanic eruption in 79 AD
- Indulge in a one-of-a-kind lunch or dinner banquet, prepared by history-minded chefs
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included, so relax and lounge on Roman-era decor
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by Sedan (1 to 3 people) or by Minivan (4 to 8 people) or by Minibus from (9 to 15 people) depending on group size.
Private tour of Pompeii
3 course tasting menu
Half an amphora of spiced wine
Pompei entrance fees (Euro 15.00 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Sorrento Hotels and Port
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gialpi DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Tour from Sorrento:learn about Roman Life tasting food of Ancient City ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Tour from Sorrento:learn about Roman Life tasting food of Ancient City ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii Tour from Sorrento:learn about Roman Life tasting food of Ancient City ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii Tour from Sorrento:learn about Roman Life tasting food of Ancient City ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6517P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriArchaeology Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) PraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Punta del CapoVia CapoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)