8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Water and WI-Fi on board
Admission Fees - € 26 per adult person for both sites - free under 18 yrs showing valid ID
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up anywhere in Naples or Sorrento area.
Would you be staying on the Amalfi Coast please contact me.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fabrizio Belleni - Leisure Italy Private Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii, Herculaneum and wine experience on Mt Vesuvius with an archaeologist?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii, Herculaneum and wine experience on Mt Vesuvius with an archaeologist?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii, Herculaneum and wine experience on Mt Vesuvius with an archaeologist?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii, Herculaneum and wine experience on Mt Vesuvius with an archaeologist
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoPompeiiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriFood Tours - CapriBus Tours - CapriArchaeology Tours - CapriWine Tastings - CapriWalking Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del CapoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)PraianoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Spaggia Grande BeachBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)