- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Naples' Cathedral S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from Posillipo terrace
- This is a great shore excursion from Sorrento visiting Naples city and Pompeii
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti's House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Sorrento (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation or nearby.
If arriving by cruise ship, please insert your cruise ship name, we will meet you at 7:00 on the dock in front of the restaurant RUCCIO, our driver will show a sign.
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
What To Expect
Afterward, soak up gorgeous views of the coast from the district of Posillipo, before continuing on to the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii.
Explore the fascinating archeological site, passing the Thermal Baths, the Forum, the 'Lupanare' brothel and Vetti's House, all buried by volcanic ashes during the eruption. As you wander, your guide will discuss the haunting day in 79 AD when Mt Vesuvius destroyed the prosperous city.
Enjoy 30 minutes of free time to shop or purchase lunch in Pompeii after your tour of the ruins concludes. Then wrap up your trip with transportation back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Naples City and Pompeii Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Sorrento.