Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
179 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
66 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Neapolitan appetizer made with toasted bread,extra virgin olive oil, cherry tomatoes,garlic, basil.
Typical Sorrentine dish handmade with potatoes and flour prepared and served with tomatoes sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil.
Babà or Tiramisù
babà: a buttery, yeast-based dough, soaked with liquor. Tiramisu: espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly sweetened mascarpone cream.
Meal - Lunch or Dinner Service will be included
chef's hat, apron, equipment for making the menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Petrulo, 13, 80063 Piano di Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CIUCIU' Home Chef | Chef a Domicilio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Small-Group Homemade Neapolitan Gnocchi Cooking Class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Small-Group Homemade Neapolitan Gnocchi Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Small-Group Homemade Neapolitan Gnocchi Cooking Class?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Small-Group Homemade Neapolitan Gnocchi Cooking Class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 285805P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - PompeiiCategory
PraianoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Spaggia Grande BeachPunta del CapoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Via CapoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)