6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
Departure & Return
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure from the Marina Piccola harbor in Sorrento.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at the cruise ship port. A car can be set up to take you to the Piazza della Corcordia port where the boat excursion departs. Just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Highlights Private Boat Cruise from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Highlights Private Boat Cruise from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Highlights Private Boat Cruise from Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoWater Tours - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoWater Tours - CapriDay Cruises - CapriJet Boating - CapriHalf-day Tours - CapriCategory
PraianoPunta del CapoVia CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)