6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Kayaks, paddle, splash guards, PFD
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Via Fontanella, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Massa Lubrense Sea Kayak
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A day to discover the tuff caves?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A day to discover the tuff caves?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 133935P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrento4WD Tours - Amalfi CoastSporting Events - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastExtreme - Amalfi CoastKayaking - Amalfi Coast4WD Tours - PositanoSporting Events - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoExtreme - PositanoKayaking - Positano4WD Tours - CapriSporting Events - CapriWater Tours - CapriExtreme - CapriKayaking - CapriCategory
Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Praiano