4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon on this half-day tour from Skopje. Travel from the historic Skopje Fortress to Vodno Mountain with a guide, then take the cable car to the Millennium Cross — widely considered among Skopje top attractions. Explore the village of Gorno Nerezi and admire beautiful Byzantine frescoes in the Church of St Panteleimon. Head deep into the Matka Canyon — home to ancient caves and medieval monasteries — then travel in comfort to Porta Macedonia.
- Half-day Skopje tour including the Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
- Travel from Skopje Fortress to Vodno Mountain with a guide
- Take the cable car up to the Millennium Cross
- Marvel at Byzantine frescoes at the Church of St Panteleimon in Gorno Nerezi
- Explore the Matka Canyon
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide
Cable-car ride to Millennium Cross
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meals and drinks
Optional entrance at St. Pantelejmon (2 EUR) and St. Andrew (1EUR) payable on the spot
Optional boat ride on canyon Matka
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
11th October St., Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14832P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory