7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Macedonia’s rich culture and spectacular nature on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit beautiful Matka Canyon and travel in a small boat to Vrelo, one of the deepest underwater caves in the world. Check out the historic St. Andrej monastery, enjoy a delicious optional lunch, marvel at the Painted Mosque, and stop by an Ottoman-era Teke.
- See several of Macedonia’s major highlights and landmarks on one tour
- Explore Macedonia’s Orthodox and Muslim heritage at a mosque and monastery
- Hike Matka Canyon and enjoy a boat ride to a magical deep-water cavern
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any preferred location in Skopje
All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSkopje, Skopje, Skopje Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-you-up from your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Does not operate in bad weather conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje
6 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaCategory