12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Discover the major attractions found on the south coast of Iceland, which boasts volcanos, waterfalls, glaciers, black sand, and cliffs, on this all-day private guided tour. The itinerary includes a lunch break with a taste of Icelandic whiskey. End the tour with a stop at “the Crown Jewel of Iceland,” the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- This tour is good for first-time and returning visitors to Iceland
- Enjoy a personalized tour with a fun guide
- Entrance fees are included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from their hotels and drop them off there as well.
Just wait in the lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Outventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 73262P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkaftafellBus Tours - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - East IcelandFull-day Tours - East IcelandBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - ReykjavikNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikFull-day Tours - ReykjavikCategory