2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Iceland’s mighty glaciers boast some of the country’s most impressive scenery, but their isolated locations and icy terrain make exploring a challenge. On this beginner-level morning or afternoon hike, explore glacial landscapes around Falljökull with your guide. With safety equipment included, admire unrivaled views over the frozen wilderness.
- Explore the glacial landscapes of Falljökull
- Sweeping views over the icy landscapes
- All safety equipment is include on your beginner-level tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon hike
Saved to wishlist!
Local and Professional Glacier Guide
4x4 Super-Jeep Transport
Crampons & Ice Axe
Supporting a Small Local Company
Carbon Neutralised Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Freysnes , IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Guide of Vatnajokull
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Glacier Encounter in Iceland
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkaftafell4WD Tours - East IcelandSporting Events - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - East IcelandExtreme - East IcelandWalking Tours - East Iceland4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikWalking Tours - Vik4WD Tours - ReykjavikSporting Events - ReykjavikNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikExtreme - ReykjavikWalking Tours - ReykjavikCategory