Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Overnight rafting tour on the Pacuare River from multiple departure points
- Opportunities to see wildlife like monkeys, sloths, and more
- Accommodation at the remote Pacuare River Ecolodge included
- Upgrades to ziplines, horseback tours, and more available
Departure & Return
Rios Tropicales Cairo Operations Center GSP Coordinates DMS: 10°6’12”N 83°32’53”W
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Professional bilingual guides
- Rafting equipment
- Meals for two days, except dinner on day two
- Spacious changing rooms and hot showers
- Lodging at Rios Tropicales Lodge
- Transportation to and from all the major hotels in San Jose
- ARRANGE IN ADVANCE! FOR FREE transportation available from Arenal and Puerto Viejo
- On-site activities, such as guided nature hikes, your guide will adapt to your preferences, depending on climate and dificulty.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: TWO OR THREE DAY TOURS: • Any change or cancellation must be made 3 days before departure date. • No refunds for NO SHOWS. If circumstances beyond our control (bad weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc.), we reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations and to make partial refunds. "Rios Tropicales, S.A. will not be responsible for additional costs incurred by the client due to various climatic conditions, such as but not limited to: earthquakes, floods, epidemics, fires, or accidents, condition of roads, cancellations of external transportation, or any other cause attributed to unforeseeable circumstances or Force Majeure that may interrupt or delay a booked trip."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rios Tropicales S A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.