- Travel between dispersed highlights such as Sintra village and Cabo da Roca with ease
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Pena National Palace and the charming fishing village of Cascais
- Round-trip hotel transport from Lisbon included
- Small group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Descend to Sintra village to observe the charming streets of its UNESCO-listed center. Here, you have free time to absorb Sintra’s enchanting ambiance and purchase lunch from a recommended restaurant.
At a prearranged meeting point, reconvene with your guide and proceed to Cabo da Roca, Europe’s westernmost point. From here, absorb spectacular views of the Atlantic coast and its crashing waves.
After ample time for photographs, continue to Cascais to spend time strolling its beaches and admiring elegant buildings. Before drop-off at your Lisbon hotel, stop at the luscious Gardens of the Casino of Estoril—one of Europe's largest casinos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- - IMPORTANT: Provide us with your Hotel or Airbnb address in Lisbon City, for your Pick up - IMPORTANT: Provide us your complete mobile phone number, including your country code
- Doe to the Pandemic, all of our vehicles are clean daily, and free face masks and alcohol gel are provided daily
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joaquim Lopes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands