- Experience Singapore at your own pace with our 1-Day Ticket
- Free headset for our commentary in 12 languages
- Premium tickets include an additional day
- A night city tour plus walking tours are included with the deluxe ticket
- Upgrade to a combo for admission to some of Singapore’s top attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible on lower deck of 3 Hop-on Hop-off routes
- Not wheelchair accessible on 3 attraction shuttles
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and a Kids channel
- During road closures, some bus stops may be skipped; in the event that this occurs, notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- Redemption point for Walking Tours is as follows:
- Chinatown Walking Tour: Pagoda Street, Tourist Information Kiosk, next to Sri Mariamman Temple Operates Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun 10:30am
- Little India Walking Tour: 5 Campbell Lane, outside Indian Heritage Centre Operates Tue, Thu, Sat 10:30am
- Redemption point for Night City Tour is as follows:
- BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
- Please be informed that due to the Standard Chartered Marathon 2020 on 5 & 6 Dec, there will be major road closures & disruptions in the city. Delays and stop closures are expected. Please check with our ground crew for more information.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please be informed that tours will be affected due to road closures during the F1 period on 18, 19 & 20 September 2020.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Singapore DUCKtours Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- "You can ride both company buses, making it easy to get around." See review
- "We chose this method of transport thinking that it would be the best way to get around Singapore but in hindsight it was an expensive way to travel." See review
- "Another hour added on to any of the routes would be more desirable" See review