- Small-group tour limited to 9 people or fewer for a more intimate experience
- Sample at least 10 dishes representative of Singapore's traditional and contemporary cuisine alike
- Guided tour includes commentary about attractions along the way
- Explore Singapore's distinct neighborhoods by foot between bites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When we are very busy we run a second tour starting one hour later at 10.00am. If you are on a 10am tour you will be notified after booking via email. Please remember that your Viator booking confirmation will say 9am even if you are scheduled to a 10am tour
- You must be able to walk 2 miles / 3km at a reasonable walking speed in hot, humid weather to take part in this group tour. If you have any walking difficulties or are travelling with children who may not be able to keep up, please book a private food tour instead so we can pace the tour according to your needs
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, lots of sun protection and wear a hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection
- Please note that is does rain most days in Singapore for at least 30 minutes to an hour so please be prepared for rain and bring a rain coat or umbrella. Tours will continue in wet weather
- You need to bring at least 1 litre of water per person to ensure that you do not become dehydrated in the heat.
- A minimum of 3 people is required for the tour to run.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Cancellation Policy: 50% of the fee is payable if you cancel your tour 5 or more days before your tour. There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 5 days (119 hours) before the start of your tour. There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarian and people with dietary restrictions and allergies, the food on the tour contain milk, meat, pork, prawns, fish, wheat / gluten and spice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands