9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save precious time in Singapore on this private door-to-door guided day tour complete with vehicle that brings you to the heart of the Lion City. Cruise the Singapore River on a traditional bumboat and explore Kampong Glam, Little India, and Chinatown, with an optional stop at Gardens by the Bay. Enjoy lunch at a 19th-century convent and dinner at a hawker market.
- Discover the real Singapore in less time on a comprehensive private day tour
- Visit Kampong Glan, Little India, and Chinatown with a private driver/guide
- Enjoy lunch in the CHIJMES complex and dinner in Chinatown’s bustling market
- Take it easy with round-trip transfers from the airport, cruise port, or hotel
Saved to wishlist!
One lunch and one dinner
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Driver cum guide
Pickup / Drop off at hotel in Singapore City or Changi Airport or Cruise Center
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so we can arrange pickup and drop off according to your needs. The pick up and drop off areas covered by the fee you paid are: hotels in downtown area of Singapore, Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore, Singapore Changi Airport.
If you require pickup and dropoff out of the above area, such as border port with Malaysia, cruise port in Sentosa, hotels in Sentosa, extra cost will happen.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop off spots can be different but only limit to one station for both pickup and drop off.
- Guide will not be accompanying you inside of the attraction(s).
- This is your private tour so Itinerary can be made small changes according to your physical condition during the tour.
- No minimum travelers required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Asia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Tour guides provided bottled water however it was not cold (a small cooler would solve the issue)." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeShore Excursions - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandPorts of Call Tours - Sentosa IslandShore Excursions - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinPorts of Call Tours - Pulau UbinShore Excursions - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaPorts of Call Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Singapore Cruise PortSingapore Turf ClubAbdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor)Marina BarrageAng Mo Kio (AMK)Supertree Grove at Gardens by the BayLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Raffles' Landing SitePeranakan MuseumBukit Timah Nature ReserveNational Library of SingaporeSiloso BeachSingapore Philatelic MuseumLittle IndiaBugis StreetGeylang Serai MarketScience Centre SingaporeSingapore RiverChek Jawa Wetlands Marina Bay Sands SkyPark