- Discover Singapore’s history, culture, and cuisine on a walking tour
- Walk through the Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam districts
- Sample dishes from the four main ethnic groups of Singapore
- Enjoy insider insights into the people and stories behind Singapore’s food
Departure & Return
- The exact meeting point is Chinatown MRT Station, Exit A (Street Level) - Please look out for our tour guides in purple "Monster Day Tours" shirt
End Point - Bugis Junction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child is 3 to 12 years old. Infant below 3 years old is free-of-charge.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions or require walking assistance.
- Guests are advised to be punctual.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Please bring along poncho/umbrella and water to stay hydrated.
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Moderate amount of walking is required, including outdoors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Woopa Travels Pte Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews