2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Find rare plants in the misty Cloud Forest and visit the Flower Dome — the world’s largest glass greenhouse — with this admission ticket to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. Step into one of the award-winning gardens and discover diverse plant life on display. With complimentary hotel pickup included, you can spend as long as you’d like and explore at your own pace. Don’t miss the synchronized light and music show at the Supertree Grove in the evening!
- Gardens by the Bay admission ticket
- Visit the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, Sun Pavilion, Heritage Gardens and more
- Stay for the evening Supertree Grove light show
- Choose from several departures throughout the day
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Viator voucher is not an admission ticket. Actual ticket to be claimed when you arrive at the tour starting point
- The gardens are open daily: 9am - 9pm, last admission: 8pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY RMG Rent-A-Car Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It would have been simpler to go there by taxi" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSingaporeSkip-the-Line Tours - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandSkip-the-Line Tours - Pulau UbinAttractions & Museums - Pulau UbinSkip-the-Line Tours - MalaysiaAttractions & Museums - MalaysiaCategory
Ode to ArtSupertree Grove at Gardens by the BayTelok Ayer StreetSingapore XD TheatreRaffles' Landing SiteMacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir ParkChangi Memorial and ChapelBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumSri Mariamman TempleSingapore Wake ParkSingapore Food TreatsSingapore Cricket ClubWaterfront PromenadeAng Mo Kio (AMK)Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Tekka CenterMarina Bay Sands SkyParkTanjong BeachSultan Abu Bakar State Mosque