Explore our promoted experiences
- Singapore small-group cooking class
- Create popular and delicious Singaporean dishes
- Learn about Singapore's culture, food, and culinary heritage
- Enjoy Asian cuisine as you dine with like-minded food lovers
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival at your cooking class with your fellow chefs-in-training, put on an apron and get to work with your experienced instructors. During the step-by-step lesson, learn how to prep and cook three dishes, such as chicken satay or laksa (noodle soup), while your mouth waters from the enticing aroma of spices and seasonings.
When you’re finished cooking, sit down in the dining area to enjoy your creations with your class members in a relaxed, informal atmosphere that will be the cultural highlight of your stay in Singapore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Class menu, ingredients and instructions are subject to change
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Class operates with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Playground
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Experience Singapore: Cultural Cooking Class.