- Admission to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore
- Witness the world’s tallest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest
- See a wide array of flowers and journey through diverse climates in the Flower Dome
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointGardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Bayfront Plaza, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from your Singapore City hotel
Return point: Concludes at Gardens by the Bay
What To Expect
At Bay South, stare up in wonder at the Super Trees, futuristic-style ‘trees’ that stand 16 stories high. Then visit the Cloud Forest conservatory to experience a misty, lush environment that includes one of the tallest indoor waterfalls in the world amid the tropical plant life. As you explore, learn about this ecosystem and how plants adapt to dry climates.
When you enter the Flower Dome conservatory, catch a view of Marina Bay and the city skyline while walking through landscapes that mimic the cool, dry environments of the Mediterranean Basin, southwestern Australia, central Chile, South Africa, Spain, California, and Italy. Then visit Bay East to see palm trees and flowers that bloom among pretty pavilions.
Walk along the waterfront path to enjoy more views of the bay, and check out Dragonfly Lake and Kingfisher Lake to learn about aquatic plants. There are also attractions dedicated to Singapore’s history, culture and ethnic groups—learn more at the Indian Garden, Chinese Garden, Malay Garden, and Colonial Garden.
There is no transportation back to your hotel, so you can continue your sightseeing on your own from Gardens by the Bay. If you get hungry, there are places to eat inside the gardens (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operation hours of the conservatories are between 9am and 9pm, daily; last admission is at 8:30pm
- Ticket valid for a one-time entry
- Your Viator voucher is not an admission ticket. Passengers must exchange their vouchers for admission tickets from their driver upon pickup.
- Please refer to website for latest information on the attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with 1-Way Transfer.