Are you interested in?
166 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
501 Tours & Activities
Raffles Hotel Tours
35 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover Singapore as it was from the early 19th century until 1965 on this sightseeing tour around the relics and monuments of the country’s colonial past. Learn from your guide about the period of British rule over Singapore and see the buildings it left behind, from St. Andrew’s Cathedral to the Raffles Hotel, birthplace of the ‘Singapore Sling’ cocktail. Ask any questions you have: on this small-group tour, there’s no need to worry about whether you’ll be heard over the crowd.
- Stop at the neoclassical CHIJMES building complex, once a Catholic convent
- No hidden entry costs: all entry fees are covered by your tour costs
- Meet your tour group at City Hall, central and near to public transport stops
- No printers or paper needed: download your tickets to your mobile phone
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, English speaking Guide
Any foods, drinks, snacks or purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity Hall, 150 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179100
Return DetailsNatureland CHIJMES, 30 Victoria St, #B1-01/02, Singapore 187996
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 Adults for this tour to operate
- Operates every Monday, although may not operate on Public Holidays, festival periods, etc.
- This is a walking tour with a professional guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This activity ends at CHIJMES. You need to make your own way back to your hotel
- Photographic devices are not allowed in the Supreme Court and must be surrendered at the entrance.
- No sleeveless, collarless shirts or T-shirts, No short pants and flip flops allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Colonial District Walk - The Time of an Empire?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during A Colonial District Walk - The Time of an Empire?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during A Colonial District Walk - The Time of an Empire?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Colonial District Walk - The Time of an Empire?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Supertree Grove at Gardens by the BayMarina Bay Sands SkyParkFlight Experience SingaporeRaffles HotelSingapore Food TreatsSingapore Turf ClubCity HallSnow CityChangi MuralsHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Maritime Experiential Museum S.E.A. AquariumChijmesBukit Timah Nature ReserveEsplanade ParkAng Mo Kio (AMK)Chek Jawa Wetlands Robertson QuayMarina BayNight Safari at Singapore Zoo