6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off
Cold bottle of waters during the trip
Tuk Tuk for transportation
English speaking tour guide
All entrance fees are mentioned above
Tip to guide and Tuk Tuk driver ( would recommended 5$ for guide and 3$ for Tuk Tuk driver )
Lunch ( your tour guide can highly recommend the local restaurant for you )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Be make sure have big breakfast before start tour. On the day of tour, you will meet your tour guide and driver at you hotel lobby. Please kindly be ready at your hotel lobby before 10 mins before start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Phnom Penh Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Kampot & Kep with a local Tuk Tuk Tours ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Kampot & Kep with a local Tuk Tuk Tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Kampot & Kep with a local Tuk Tuk Tours ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Kampot & Kep with a local Tuk Tuk Tours ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Kampot & Kep with a local Tuk Tuk Tours
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSihanoukvilleFood Tours - South CoastTuk Tuk Tours - South CoastMarkets - South CoastPlantation Tours - South CoastFood Tours - Krong KaebTuk Tuk Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebPlantation Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhPlantation Tours - Phnom PenhCategory