2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Live guided tour inside the old city walls of Sighisoara fortress
Departure & Return
Piața Muzeului 1, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
The Clock Tower
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sighisoara candlelight tour at Dracula's birth town -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sighisoara candlelight tour at Dracula's birth town -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sighisoara candlelight tour at Dracula's birth town -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sighisoara candlelight tour at Dracula's birth town -Outdoor experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSighisoaraGhost & Vampire Tours - TransylvaniaWalking Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaGhost & Vampire Tours - SibiuWalking Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory