2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be hard to appreciate Sighişoara’s many historic highlights on a self-led excursion. Discover the medieval fortress on a small-group walking tour and immerse yourself in the city as you stroll its cobbled streets and secluded squares. Gain intimate insight from your guide as you explore landmarks including the Church on the Hill, Clock Tower, and birthplace of Vlad the Impaler.
- Learn about the city’s history as you explore with your guide
- Benefit from the small-group tour size for a more personalized experience
- Select a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Access the interior of the Church on the Hill and St Joseph Church
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking, specialized guide
Supplement for private tour: € 10,00/person
Personal expenses (alcohol, souvenirs, etc.)
Departure & Return
Piața Muzeului 6, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
In front of the Monastery Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour Sighisoara in English?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour Sighisoara in English?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour Sighisoara in English?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour Sighisoara in English?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to go into the church there is an added charge of 8 lei around 2.00 and this includes being able to take photos inside." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSighisoaraCity Tours - TransylvaniaWalking Tours - TransylvaniaCity Tours - SibiuWalking Tours - SibiuCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovCategory