4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go off-road in a vintage SUV on this Chianti Valley tour from Greve. With a small group of just eight people or fewer, travel through the famous wine-producing region to learn the vintners' secrets. Stop at three cellars for 15 tastings of different varietals as well as local products (olive oil, honey) and a traditional Italian lunch.
- Small-group tour means personalized attention
- Travel in a vintage SUV
- All wine and food tastings included
- Guide shares in-depth information on the wine and wineries
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Chianti?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Chianti?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Chianti?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Chianti?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P75
Compare Similar Experiences
Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Chianti
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSiena4WD Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San Gimignano4WD Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)