4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take off your shoes and - literally - immerse yourself into ancient Tuscan culture on a grape stomping excursion to the Chianti hills. In addition to grinding grapes into juice with your bare feet, you’ll also get an up close look at life at a Tuscan winery. A visit to the wine cellar and tasting is also included. After you’ve stomped to your heart’s content, replenish your strength with a homemade lunch.
- Stomp grapes in the traditional fashion
- Eat a homemade Italian lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsSanta Maria della Scala Tours & Tickets