Explore our promoted experiences
- Start with a welcome coffee before tastings of olive oil and wine
- Request gluten-free alternatives for the class and lunch, if needed
- Enjoy a food experience that’s fun for adults and children alike
- Savor a buffet lunch of fresh creations made by you and your group
Departure & Return
we are in localita dolciano 7, chiusi, siena there is a big gate that will be open for you and a small sign written villa dolciano pay attention we are not borgo dolciano but tenuta granducale dolciano
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Cooking experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff