To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Guide (Experienced & Licensed)
Tonle Sap Boat Cruise
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop off is included (8.00am ). There will be an e-mail reminder for this pickup one day before tour start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This half day tour is available both morning and afternoon depart
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tonle Sap Lake - Fishing Village & Flooded Forest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tonle Sap Lake - Fishing Village & Flooded Forest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tonle Sap Lake - Fishing Village & Flooded Forest?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tonle Sap Lake - Fishing Village & Flooded Forest?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 31721P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHalf-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory