- Visit the UNESCO-World-Heritage-listed Angkor Wat—the City of Temples
- Explore Banteay Chhmar, an ancient temple hidden in the jungle
- Go on a village tour through the tropical countryside and try local produce
- Learn about Cambodia’s tragic recent history and how it still impacts life today
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the single room stay will add extra Charge 50% of the total tours price per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY About Cambodia Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands