8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You could spend days exploring the vast temple complex of Angkor, but this private tour lets you take in the highlights in one day. Watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat, marvel at the grand gates of Angkor Thom, and visit the jungle temple of Ta Prohm. Also included is Bayon temple and Bantey Srei.
- Spectacular views of Angkor Wat at sunrise
- Photo opportunities at Ta Prohm, Bayon, and Angkor Thom
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Cold Waters & Wipes
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchases
Admission pass to temples $ 37 per person
Departure & Return
Air port or Bus Station if the arrival time meets our schedule.
Park Hyatt Siem Reap , Sivutha Boulevard, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia Le Meridien Angkor , Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Kum, Siem Reap 171202 Cambodia Golden Temple Residence , Sok San Road, Steung Thmei Located in Old Market Areas, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort , Vithei Charles De Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort , No 0609 Road 6A Phum Chongkoesou Khum Slor Kram, Siem Reap 17251 Cambodia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal to visit holy sites ( covers the knees and shoulders )
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear walking shoes or sneakers
- Bring sunblock and moquito repellent
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Private Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Private Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Private Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Private Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A must-do if you want to see the highlights and escape the large hordes of tourists :" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Private Angkor Guide To Sunrise Angkor Wat, Bayon, TaProhm, Bantey Srei
8 to 9 hours
13 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Kampong Phluk Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & Tickets