5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the Reclining Buddha statue and waterfalls at Phnom Kulen, and visit the River of a Thousand Lingas on this full-day tour from Siem Reap. Your guide shows you river boulders with intricate carvings made during the Khmer Empire, and natural pools at Phnom Kulen Waterfalls where you can swim. On the way there, view life in rural Cambodia and escape the crowds of Siem Reap.
- See sacred Khmer sites and natural attractions
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Have time to purchase lunch in the national park
- Includes convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Local live English Speaking Guide
Shared air conditioned van/bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees is 18USD per person and your guide will assist you to purchase on departure day
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure at 8:30 am but please ready in the hotel lobby from 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your guide arrive before 8:30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- FOC for infant, no seat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Kulen, 1000 Linga River and Waterfall Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Kulen, 1000 Linga River and Waterfall Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phnom Kulen, 1000 Linga River and Waterfall Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Kulen, 1000 Linga River and Waterfall Small Group Day Tour
5 to 7 hours
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangCategory