4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See some of the world’s least likely heroes, Cambodia’s 'Hero Rats', on this full-day air-conditioned museum and countryside tour. Guided by your English-speaking driver, visit Siem Reap’s lesser-known Khmer Rouge killing fields and examine the conflict at Apopo visitor center - where you’ll meet some of those working to make the land safer.
- See Cambodia’s 'Hero Rats', famed for de-mining the Cambodian countryside
- Visit Wat Thmei killing field memorial, a dark reminder of the past
- Learn the history of conflict and landmines in Cambodia
- Be inspired by 9th-14th century imperial Khmer artifacts at Angkor National Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private car
02 Bottles of water per guest
English speaking tour guide
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 08:00 am and pick you up for the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at lobby of your staying hotel at 08:00am.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: HERO Rats & Angkor National Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: HERO Rats & Angkor National Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: HERO Rats & Angkor National Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: HERO Rats & Angkor National Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursVolunteer Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSiem ReapUnique Experiences - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatVolunteer Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatUnique Experiences - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangVolunteer Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangUnique Experiences - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhVolunteer Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory