- Tour combines top destinations with lesser-known sites
- Angkor Wat sunrise means great photo ops
- Skip the open-air tuk-tuk for a climate-controlled vehicle
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 4.20am - 4.40am (first day). The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (younger than 5 years old are not allow)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- An additional surcharge of USD 62 for 2 days temples pass is payable on the day of your activity.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Near public transportation
- Swap Day will flexible for you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Temples with Sunrise Small Group Tour of Siem Reap.