Are you interested in?
868 Tours & Activities
Banteay Srei Tours
341 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1882 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Tour the mountainous area near Siem Reap the easy way on this guided tour. Enjoy a mixture of cultural and natural attractions, as you will visit waterfalls, temples, local communities and more. This is an ideal day trip for travelers who want to explore beyond busy Siem Reap city and the Angkor temples. Your visit will also benefit local people, as half of the profits from your tour fee will go towards helping disadvantaged communities.
- Learn about the area from your English-speaking guide
- Hotel transfers are included
- A convenient way to get away from the busiest tourist areas
- A tour suited to travelers with varied interests
Saved to wishlist!
Local English Speaking Tour guide
Drinking Water and Cold Towels
Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
Temple Entrance Fee
Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Landmine Museum Ticket
Kulen Mountain Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town which located within 3 kilometers from Siem Reap Royal Residence with 10-15 minutes and the exact time will be informed one day before starting the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass and Kulen Mountain ticket fee is $20.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel to Inspire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kulen Mountain and Banteay Srei Shared Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Kulen Mountain and Banteay Srei Shared Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kulen Mountain and Banteay Srei Shared Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67476P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory