7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The natural wonders and ancient Buddhist temples of Kulen Mountain lie just a 1.5-hour drive north of Siem Reap. On this full-day tour, spend the morning exploring the Phnom Kulen National Park, where you can admire the River of a Thousand Lingas and take a swim beneath a waterfall. After lunch (not included), learn more about Cambodia’s dark history as you visit the Siem Reap War Museum and the Killing Fields.
- Magnificent views in the Phnom Kulen National Park
- Self-guided visit to the Siem Reap War Museum and Killing Fields
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel
- Private tour lets you explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
English-Speaking Tour Guide
Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus
Bottles of cold drinking water
War Museum Entrance Ticket = $5 per person
Kulen Mountain Ticket = $20 per person
Food & Drinks
Wat Thmey Killing Field = $3 USD per person ( from June)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation lobby at the start of the tour but must provide us its name, address and contacts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You need to wear appropriate clothing when entering religious sites such as the pagoda which contains the reclining Buddha.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory