5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise Tonle Sap Lake to Kompong Phluk on a half-day tour from Siem Reap, and explore the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. See communities that thrive at the edge of the water, pass floating schools and markets, and visit a local home to get a glimpse of daily life and culture. This half-day Kompong Phluk tour includes all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap hotels, and both morning and afternoon departures are available.
- Explore the floating village of Kompong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake
- Ride a boat to the village and hire a canoe to explore the forests from August to January
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Siem Reap included
Saved to wishlist!
Local Live English Speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cold bottled water on tour
Sharing local boat ride
Canoe ride in mangrove forest (Aug-Jan)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Variety group size depends on bookings of the day
- Minimum age is 3 years
- No wheelchair accessible
- Travel insurances
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatEco Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangWater Tours - BattambangEco Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhEco Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory