6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Whole communities thrive at the edges of Tonlé Sap, South-East Asia's largest freshwater lake. Expect to learn how Khmer people have begun to live in houses built on stilts and hear how the locals live and interact within this unique ecosystem during this half-day tour. Your professional guide is the key to understanding Kompong Phluk and reveals highlights of the floating villages that are difficult to access on your own.
- Enjoy scenic views of the lake and silted houses on a hassle-free tour
- Learn how the villagers adapt to the changing seasons from a guide
- Stay cool: this tour includes air-conditioned transfers and bottled water
- During the wet season, travel by canoe through a flooded mangrove forest
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide (License guide)
Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
NOTE : This is low water season, so for view of the lake not so beautiful like high water season.
Boat Trip to Kampong Phluk (Note: this price not include with small boat, small boat is the optional for client if client want to try they pay by themselves)
Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay (in Siem Reap)
Departure Time : 8:30am
Please kindly ready and wait at hotel lobby for pick up between : 7:30am - 8:30am
Departure Time : 2:00pm
Please kindly ready and wait at hotel lobby for pick up between : 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at your staying hotel lobby :
>> 7:30 am to 8:30 am ( morning tour )
>> 13:00 pm to 14:00 pm ( afternoon tour )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and wait at hotel lobby for pick up services from 7:30am - 8:30am
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bayon Tabi Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kompong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake Cruising Tour from Siem Reap
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Kampong Phluk Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & Tickets