- Pick-up expert tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transfers
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Siem Reap hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
What To Expect
Learn about traditional ingredients, herbs and spices, and get hands-on as you help chop the vegetables, cook the rice and season the meat. Discover Khmer specialties and age-old cooking techniques still used today, and pick up expert tips, such as how to cook perfect jasmine rice.
Finally, sit down with your fellow chefs to enjoy your delicious home-cooked lunch or dinner, after which your driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking instructors.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this cooking class; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of menus.
- Featured menus for cooking classes may vary from season to season, depending on the availability of certain ingredients.
- Any example inside the description serves as an indication of what customers may learn to make.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by An Introduction to Khmer Cuisine.