9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Angkor Archaeological site is the largest religious monument in the world and it’s impossible to visit the entire site in a day. With this tour, avoid the crowds and cover as much ground as possible as you explore the temples by e-bike. Visit Angkor Thom, where highlights include Bayon Temple and the Elephant Terrace; admire the jungle temple of Ta Prohm; and watch the sunset over Angkor Wat.
- Visit three of the most impressive Angkor Temples in one day
- Easy-to-pedal electric bikes: travel further with less effort
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Siem Reap hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of bicycle
Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- During the visit of Baphuon, visitors should wear shirts or blouse covering shoulders and arms and long shirts or trousers covering legs (no miniskirt or short trousers).
- If the bike is damaged or lost, clients have to pay for repair or replacement.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information,should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Rider's age from 16 years old and above.
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Angkor Temples by E-Bike?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Angkor Temples by E-Bike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Angkor Temples by E-Bike?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Angkor Temples by E-Bike?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P303
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMountain Bike Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangMountain Bike Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory